Our Commitment to Your Privacy:
- The Site allows users to purchase a selection of products produced by various designers, directly from As Promised.
Collection of Personal Information:
- We collect information about you that is directly needed for the provision of the service and sale of the products on the Store. When you use the Site, information about you is collected from the following sources ("the information"):
- Information you provided to As Promised consensually, knowingly and voluntarily. You declare that you provided the information about yourself of your own volition and with your full consent. You are not obligated to provide personal information about yourself, but if you do not provide the personal information required to make a purchase, we will not be able to make available to you the full range of services on the Site. The user alone is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by him.
- Non-identifiable information obtained from the use of the Site, including statistical and aggregated information, such as pages you viewed, ads that interested you, products you inspected, etc.
- When making a purchase you will be requested to provide the following details: first and last name, full mailing address, credit card details and phone number (optional).
Use of the Information:
- Direct mailing as specified below and in accordance with any law.
- Data analysis and statistical research, and any other use of the information for internal purposes, including investigating complaints and criticisms.
- Sending of updates by As Promised regarding the Site and its use.
Direct Email Marketing:
- Subject to your consent, As Promised would like to send you from time to time, by email or SMS, marketing and promotional information about activities and events that may be of interest to you. Any promotional information will be sent to you in accordance with the provisions of the law, solely if you have given your explicit signed consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time, whereupon we will stop sending you such information.
Provision of the Information to Third Parties:
- As Promised will share the information collected about you only with companies that provide it with services for the operation of the Site and the Store, including services of data storage and transmission, servers, clearing and forwarding and other third party services that help us operate the Site and provide our services. Service providers on behalf of As Promised may store the personal information on servers located in or outside Israel, all in accordance with the applicable law.
Apart from sharing as aforesaid, As Promised will not transfer the personal information collected by it to third parties, except in the following cases:
- In the event of a legal dispute between the user and As Promised or anyone acting on its behalf, that requires the disclosure of information.
- If As Promised suspects that the user committed an act or omission that harms or may harm it or anyone acting on its behalf or third parties, or that the user engaged in use that may enable or aid or encourage the commission of a prima facie illegal act.
- Pursuant to a judicial order that obligates As Promised to provide information about you to a third party, and in accordance therewith.
- The browser used by you includes an option to decline cookies, which you can disable at any time. If you do not know how to do this, you can look it up on the help menu of your browser.
Protection of the Information:
- As Promised makes utmost efforts to ensure maximum protection for your information. The information is stored and secured in accordance with the TLS security protocol, while credit data are encrypted using the SSL security protocol.
Links to Third Party Sites:
Retention of the Information:
Users' Rights in the Information:
- The data collected in the course of the provision of the services on the Site will be kept in a database of As Promised, under its responsibility.
- You may inspect the information held about you in any database, in accordance with the Protection of Privacy Law 1981. Should As Promised be required to register the information kept by it in a database, all the rights associated therewith will apply, including the right of inspection and correction of the information kept in the database.
- You can contact us regarding the protection of your information at email@example.com.
- Additionally, if information in any databases established by As Promised in accordance with the law is used to communicate with you personally, you have the right under the Protection of Privacy Law 1981 to demand in writing the deletion of the information about you from the database.
Response to Inquiries:
- As Promised will be pleased to respond to any question and to provide any necessary clarifications, subject to the limitations of the law. For this purpose, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rights reserved to As Promised